Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break - Could the weather be better ?

NYC is in bloom !! Children are riding bicycles, grownups are walking, nearly everyone has gone out to play, and seasonal allergy sufferers have restocked their medicine cabinets with all the needed accouterments that welcome the pollen season.

Students and teachers have been on holiday and I know mine has been glorious. Splitting time between NYC and the Adirondacks, I did laundry and hung it out, spent hours outside and enjoyed a soft serve cone from Martha's - an upstate destination ! I finished a project or two, but have yet to clean off my dining room table. I made a batch of Gluten Free lemon poppy seed muffins and enjoyed a cup of tea on the lanai. I went to the opening of, "Lend Me A Tenor" and laughed more in ninety minutes than I had for months. I visited with friends, went out to lunch, and took a nap.

As I look forward to longer, sunny days, I am gearing up for the launching of a new project. Borrowing some skills from annieZcloset and the opera world, I am in need of your support by following my blog.

Would you be so kind as to do so ?

Thanks for your support.

Annie B in NYC !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are polite enough to show your mother !